Le Petit Paradis, the gîte for 2 people
A two-person gîte has been created in the cozy former chicken shed. This gîte has been completely renovated while retaining the authentic elements such as the oak beams and natural stone walls.
This attractive holiday home is equipped with a luxury kitchen which includes: a dishwasher, a combination microwave, a modern gas fired stove, an extractor hood, a fridge with freezer compartment and hard stone worktop. Other kitchen appliances are also available.
The bathroom has a rain shower and a toilet with sink.
The entire gîte has underfloor heating, which makes it wonderfully comfortable in winter.
The terrace with furniture has a lot of privacy and offers a magnificent view over the hills, fields and forests.
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• A double bed: 160×200 cm and possibility for a cot
• Bed linen, towels, etc. are included
• Underfloor heating
• Baby cot and high-chair on demand
• Furnished terrace with sun loungers, parasol and shade cloth
• Washing machine to use on request
• Storage of bicycles possible
• Maps and brochures of the wider area available in the gîte
• From 7 days rental we serve you a free dinner upon arrival and a next morning breakfast
There are no separate costs for internet (wifi), cleaning, energy and tourist tax. All is included in the mentioned prices.
This way you can start your holiday at Arc en France in peace. The gîtes are rented per week in high season. Outside the high season, renting from 3-4 days is possible (see below). Arrival and departure day is usually on a Saturday, but this can be changed in consultation.
Dogs are not allowed. Smoking in the gîte(s) is prohibited.
Tariffs Le Petit Paradis:
|Price per week||Price per night|
|High season|| € 770|
10% discount for a 2nd and/or 3rd week
|Mid-season||€ 630||€ 90 **|
|Low season||€ 490||€ 70 ***|
|* minimum 7 nights|
** minimum 4 nights
*** minimum 3 nights
High season: July / August
Mid-season: April / May / June / September
Low season: Jan / Feb / Mar / Oct / Nov / Dec
Request a reservation for Le Petit Paradis?