Le Petit Paradis, the 2 person gîte
Le Petit Paradis was a former chicken barn. This gîte, as its name implies, is a small, cosy building (35 m2) set out as a studio.
Occupying a sunny west-facing position, the gîte consists of a sleeping area with a large double bed. It can accommodate a cot if required. Throughout the gîte there is underfloor heating.
There is a well-equipped American style lounge/kitchen area, a separate shower room and an outside patio area with views over the hills beyond the farm. You can park your car near the gîte.
Stays in the gîtes are for a minimum of two nights. Additional nights can be added subject to availability. When guests book for a week or more, they are offered a free evening meal on arrival and breakfast the next morning.
Energy bills, cleaning and taxes are included in the price. Animals are not allowed. Our gîtes are non-smoking.
The gîte is equipped with:
Bonjour! Welcome to our two beautiful gîtes – we’re sure you will love it here!
– Gerard & Patricia
• Wifi and a Bluetooth speaker
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Large double bed (160cm)
• Linen and bedding
• Baby cot and high-chair on demand
• Kitchen: 4 ring gas hob, microwave, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machines, kettle, toaster, pots and pans etc.
• Garden table, chairs and parasol
• Use of a washing machine in the main house if required
• Possibility to store your bicycles
• Maps and brochures of the region