L’Ecurie, family 2-5 person gîte
This gîte is east-facing and is situated at the far end of the property. The building has a ground floor living area and a first floor sleeping area, set out in the style of a small cottage.
The ground floor comprises a lounge area and an open-plan kitchen. Off the lounge area is the shower room with underfloor heating.
The first floor consists of a large bedroom with three single beds. Next to it is the second bedroom, which has a large double bed (180cm). It can also accommodate a cot if required. Outside is the private garden area. Before the renovation, L’Ecurie was a stable.
Stays in the gîtes are for a minimum of two nights. Additional nights can be added subject to availability. When guests book for a week or more, they are offered a free evening meal on arrival and breakfast the next morning.
Energy bills, cleaning and taxes are included in the price. Animals are not allowed. Our gîtes are non-smoking.
The gîte is equipped with:
Bonjour! Welcome to our two beautiful gîtes – we’re sure you will love it here!
– Gerard & Patricia
• Wifi and a Bluetooth speaker
• Underfloor heating in the bathroom
• Electric heating in the rooms
• Large double bed (180×200)
• 3 single beds
• Linen and bedding
• Baby cot and high-chair on demand
• Kitchen: electric induction hob, microwave, electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, coffee machines, kettle, toaster, pots and pans etc.
• Vacuum cleaner, brooms
• Garden table, chairs and parasol
• Use of a washing machine in the main house if required
• Possibility to store your bicycles
• Maps and brochures of the region